Devean turns 9 months!  

Posted by: Unknown in


First of all, this post was 2 day late.. Well it was actually 1 day late but I finish drafting after midnight so... Let's just say motherhood laziness is getting into me LOL!

Motherhood for me have been very tough, for a person who really hate kids before and who isn't very patience, it was HELL! Although having Devean did changed alot of my prospective. I sees alot of mother enjoying their motherhood but it just didn't quite turn out that way for me sadly, alot of this I account to my "can't be help" current situation which I can't and will not share. Devean has been more and more grumpy, very clingy and cries alot. Unless he sleeps, I pretty can't leave his side. Balancing work, business, family, love, friends, baby and the mister sometimes I feels like a ticking bomb. However through all this, I grew even stronger (than I already am VERY). I am in some part of me really glad to have my boy, don't get me wrong.

Now back to my baby boy..
Devean had turned 9 months! My baby boy is as usual growing very well, maybe a little too well(as shown on the image above).. Although there isn't any major milestones achieved this month, but with the progress he's making I believe he will probably starts to walk the next coming month.

First Teeth


Remember how I was worrying about my baby boy not yet sprouting any pearlie whites on the last post, the very next day my baby boy smiles and there it was two shiny and so very cute tooth. Before he sprout tooth or teeth or whatever, I was so worry about how it might affect his cute smile as that is by far his best trait(same as his daddy thou I'm starting to hate on those) but luckily his teeth only add on to his charm! I got such a handsome boy, I can cry now..

First Unassisted Standing



When Devean almost turns 8mths, he started to stay standing without holding on to anything. He sometimes lean against things but most of the times he doesn't need any support to stay standing, he can even tip toe while standing not holding/leaning to anything and then eventually he will try to take a step and that's where he wobbled and fell. Haha! My brother always ask him if he's drunk LOL!

First High Chair


I don't mean it's his first time sitting on high chairs, he done that since 5 month old on high chairs outside in restaurants.. I mean I just brought him his first high chair, ya I know right.. slow.. no choice baby need so many things where got so many money buy I also not print money one.


Then I went on a spree and brought the cheap cheap probably the most SOLD baby chair in the world, the Ikea High Chair, to put at my mother place essentially for CNY reunion dinner and for my mother to use when Devean is going to stay there while me and the mister go to Taiwan.

Sitting Up From Lying Position


Devean is now able to sit up directly from a lying position without having to turn to one side or transit from crawling position, although he don't always is able to do it if he is lying flat down but if he is lying in a somewhat inclined position he can usually manage it. Is this boy strong or what?

First Chinese New Year



My boy experience his first Chinese New Year and guess he old enough to enjoy it fairly. He got his first few hong bao from the ah ma, daddy and myself and he actually sort of seem to knows it's money as he is so attached to them that when I wanted to keep it away from him, he gets angry and starts wailing refusing to let me take away his hong bao or "money". Don't worry ok, mommy will just save it.

First Firework


By right, Devean would had witnessed his very first firework on New Year 2015 but he fell asleep. So he ends up witnessing River Hong Bao's CNY fireworks as his first which in my opinion is much better as River Hong Bao's one is much nearer and bigger and extravagant.

Reaching For Every & Anything On Table Tops


Babyzilla has advanced! Since he has grew taller and has mastered the art of tiptoe, he constantly reach for everything on the table top, counter top, cabinet top... as long as he can reach, he pulls! He had toppled the steamer(luckily not the part with water), the milk powder can(luckily that can going to finish liao left very little powder in it so it's light), bags, books, daddy shoes, mummy's bras(true story.jpg) etc etc etc. I just can't take my eyes off him, I guess I'll just have to upgrade my superwoman power a few level higher to keep up with him.

First Self Assisted Walking


In this post, when Devean was 7mths plus he had managed to walk assisted by holding on to his pram and me pulling along. Now he can walk assisted all by his own and for very long distance. He will pull himself to standing position on his pink chair then start pushing forward and following along walking. He couldn't control his speed of pushing the chair so he actually push very fast but still manages to walk along without falling much. I couldn't capture one of those that he walked longer distance but he really do walk man. I believe he probably will walk unassisted before he reach 1 year old.

That's all that Devean achieved when he is 8 months plus, I have high hopes on you boy.
Mommy and Daddy (especially daddy) will miss u loads when we in Taiwan shooting our wedding photos.

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 26, 2015 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment